Make a difference in someone's life by becoming a volunteer. Our volunteers help us provide necessary services to our clients. You will be glad you did.
Adult Volunteers complete a 40 hr. training, and supervision by staff to support assist as:
- Sexual Assault/Domestic Violence Advocates
- Court Advocates
- Event planners
- Outreach and Education
Community service and internship opportunities for students of all ages including:
- Community service requirements needed for graduation. For adolescents/teens ages 14-18.
- Administrative volunteers assist our administrative staff with administrative duties, such as data entry, hotline call coverage, filing, shredding.
- Fundraising/Events volunteers assist our development coordinator with agency related projects, events, and data entry.
- Internships: for individuals who are interested in completing a high school or college internship for credit at our agency.
Interested in volunteering? Call 845-628-9284